in Rutherfordton NC is owned by a prominent family from Cincinnati and is set to become one of the most highly sought after addresses in the region. Here is a snapshot of what the community will include when completed:
• Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course which is currently under construction.
• Wellness Center/Spa and Indoor Pool
• Grande Club House with a variety of outdoor spaces for dining and enjoying the view.
• Hiking Trails which include one that changes 900 feet in elevation in just over one mile and is adjacent to a stream that creates a system of waterfalls that leaves the hiker breathless.
• Tennis Facility (The family that owns Queens Gap has four sons who are nationally ranked players.)
• Outfitter’s Lodge on the Broad River for Fishing and Kayaking.
• Equestrian Center