Dave Brewer Designs, Builds The “Perfect” Empty-Nester Home
Sanford, FL – Luxury custom homebuilder Dave Brewer whose company ranks as the area’s most active builder of homes priced at more than $1 million, and company president Gary Rauch set out to design and build the perfect empty nester luxury home because both home building executives are themselves empty nesters. The result — a 5,600-square foot, three-bedroom luxury home that will open in February at Heathrow Country Estates in Lake County, is a model of intimacy and efficiency and stocked with luxury features and appointments.
“We are both empty nesters, have been building luxury custom homes for 40 years and empty nesters comprise a major share of our market, ” said Rauch, “so we set out to design and build the ultimate empty nester home.”
Among the home’s special features:
· a guest living area with two bedrooms — one on each side of living area, so grandchildren have plenty of space to play;
· a huge family living area;
· no formal livingroom;
· a game room
· a library
· a combination craft room and laundry room;
· a flex room that can be utilized as a media center, exercise space or another guest room;
· a huge master suite with spacious his and her closet;
· an equally generous lanai with summer kitchen;
· an oversized three-car garage that’s large enough for adult toys.
The home is priced at $1,498,000.